Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2007 update

Happy new year everyone!!
2007 was a good year over all. It had its bumps and turns but we all got through it.
I guess the biggest event in 2007 for me would be our engagement in feb. Then of course the arrival of our newest member of the Falk clan baby Corbin!! I'd say just those two event alone made 2007 great!
well now its back to work and back to life the holidays are over.. but here's a little re-cap of our holiday season.
Early December Ranger lee came home from his mission, then Jesse, Lindsey and Corbin came up for a visit shorty after. Finally our whole family got together for an early Christmas eve and Christmas. It was really nice and relaxing. For just one day on Christmas everyone wasnt so busy and we all just enjoyed each other. Sadly Jesse, Lindsey and Corbin had to go back home on Christmas eve. Then Christmas on the 25 I spent the day at Bryan's house and we celebrated with his family which was also nice and relaxing. Bryan got a Wii for Christmas so we all spent most the day playing that, which was pretty fun...
but the fun didnt end....
silly us ( bryan, ranger lee, and me) decided we wanted some of those boxing day door crasher deals. So we loaded up the truck with blankets hot chocolate and headed for A&B Sounds. We waited outside in our lawn chairs all bundled up from 1:30am till 6:00am when the store opened. So now Bryan and I have a 42" LCD HD tv. We got a smokin deal on it.. so needless to say i supposse it was worth it. Espeically playing the wii on it. The rest of the holiday were spent lounging about, watching movies and playing video games- so nothing to productive. New years eve Bryan and I decided to just hang out with my family. So we rented movies and got munchies. Mom and dad bailed on us after the first movie to head to bed. The rest of us youngins stayed up past 12. Ringing in the new year with not so much enthusiasm. New years was relaxing and pretty mellow.
Bringing 2007 to a close and welcoming in 2008.
I hope you all had a great 2007 and i wish 2008 to be even better!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Christmas was LOTS of fun this year!! At least you guys were able to stay up past 12... Jesse and I fell asleep early : )

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

Christmas was fun, I think it was the best one yet having Everyone here!!

And yea who knows when that will end. The only reason we realized it was midnight was cos I set my alarm haha.

There's always next new years right haha