Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Month Married Anniversary!!!




Yeasturday was Bryan and my One Month since we've been married mark! I can't belive we've been married a whole month now, it's soo awesome. I love it. Being married is a little weird at times but also really fun and exciting, I love saying " Oh and my HUSBAND" .. it makes me soo gittey. But still we cannot believe we're been Mr + Mrs for a month now.

Anyways When I came home from work yesturday Bryan had a surpize on the counter in the Kitchen. It was really sweet, he had gotten me really cute flowers and balloons and a card. I loved it..


Then we had dinner with Mom and Dad, then I took Bryan out for Ice Cream! YUmmy!!

Happy One Month Married Anniversary Bryan !!
I love You


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

CoNgRaTs!! It goes by SO fast too!! It will be 6 years for Jesse and I this August! Hard to believe huh? Oh and just so you know your heading says 1 year instead of 1 month!! Don't get ahead of yourself :O)