Thursday, June 4, 2009

Planting Flowers






I know Bryan and I both swore we would never have flowers at our house.. Well that changed. Our neighbour has tons of flowers in their front yard, and our house was starting to look neglected. So instead of doing the usual flowerbed in the front of the house with bricks around it ( not that there is anything wrong with it.. but our Whole block has it ). So we got some cute big pots to put on either side of our steps, with a bunch of flowers to put in it. The plan was to put all the flowers we bought into the pot.. but when we were planting it, our neighbour pointed out that flowers need some room to grow so they wouldn't all fit in there.. So for now the rest of the flowers are still not planted.. and sadly one has already died :( Clearly we're not flower people.

3 comments:

Jameson Family said...

Flowers make you feel like you can accomplish something. I just had my sunflowers come up a couple weeks ago. Growing and seeing them after is awesome!!!

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

I cant wait to see your front and back yard !!! if when Im up there you still have flowers to plant I can help you :) I love flowers but I dont have any idea about how to plant them, etc..I just know that I have to water them so they can grow...lol

Lindsey said...

i love your flower pots- super cute! it gives your yard some color :O)