Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 Olympics






This year was probably the first year I actually watched and enjoyed watching the Olympics. It was nice to see Canada doing good, especially considering our population size compared to some of the other countries.. I think Canada did pretty good. We ended up third in the medal count with a total of 26 medals over all; 14- Golds, 7- Silvers, 5- Bronze's. I'm also proud to say I watched the Final Gold Medal Hockey game.. and bits and pieces of the other ones.. but this was really the only one that mattered. And boy was it nice when we Won!! Go Canada!!

I happened to have my camera out at the time when we scored and I got a shot of the Puck going in the net!

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

Ranger Lee was so happy for the hockey team, too bad he couldn't see the game....usually we can see the olympic games on tv....but this year , we could'nt see too much...maybe because we had many important soccer games...and Mexico is a Soccer country