Sunday, May 16, 2010

Developing Film




For my birthday I got a film camera and so I decided that maybe I would try developing film. So we went to the camera store and got the necessities to develop film. It is actually really fun. To bad we don't have an enlarger so I still have to take my negatives to someplace to be printed. But who knows some day maybe I'll find a really good deal on an enlarger since they are super pricey :(
But good thing Bryan helped me mix the chemicals since its all math and ratio's and he is much much better at that than me. I never thought I would like developing negatives but it is so cool knowing that I made those pictures on the negatives and that I control how dark or light they will be. Here are a couple pictures..
PS. it is pretty time consuming for some of the steps.

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

it sounds interesting...maybe you can show me how do you do it,sometime later...I have curiosity about it.