Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011











Since last year Bryan gave me a spectacular Valentines Day, this year I thought I could give him one.. however mind was a Valentines Day on a budget :)
It was defiantly hard to get everything organised, especially buying the food I needed.. since him and I always grocery shop together so I had to do it the day of. I thought a romantic picnic in our living room would be a great way to spend some time together. When Bryan got home from work I had a note on the back door with a blind fold, telling him to not peek and go upstairs and get ready. Then after his shower I had another note directing him to put on the clothes laid out for him and come downstairs. I had rose pedals all over the bed and leading to the living room, with the picnic all set up and candles all over. It looked so beautiful, and turned out great. I made broccoli salad, pasta salad, homemade panini's, sparkling juice, chocolate dipped strawberries, and a ice cream/cake desert. After we ate we watched a movie and just got to hang out. It was a perfect Valentines Day! Thank you Bryan for being my Valentine, I Love You!

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

everything looks GREAT!!! very romantic....and the food yummy...oh I love chocolate dipped strawberries

Lindsey said...

You little love birds:) What a cute idea and yes your food looks FABULOUS!!