Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fathers Day!











Legacy's hand was suppose to go next to his foot print... but do you know how hard it is to get paint on a week and a half old babies hand and then open it.... it's Impossible



This Fathers day was an extra special one, it was Bryan's very first Fathers day! And of course Bryan's dad's first Fathers day being a Grandpa, and my dad's first Father's day being a Grandpa to Legacy.


Bryan is such a good father and Legacy just loves him. I love seeing the two of them together, it makes me so proud to have such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

I like the photos of Legacy with his grandpas very much, for sure Bryan won´t forget his First Father´s Day.....and yes you´re a Wonderful Family!!!!! :)

Lindsey said...

His first bath story is SO funny! Such a boy! I love the picture of your dad with the grandkids. Adorable <3