Thursday, November 17, 2011

First & Second Teeth



On October 14Th, Legacy's First tooth finally cut through . We knew he had been teething for a long while, then finally it cut through one week after he turned four months. He had a pretty rough cranky week... poor guy. But he didn't seem to feel much better after the first one, then sure enough one week later his second tooth cut through. I was sure glad he started to feel better and after a week or two his sleeping habits started to go back to normal. He looks so much older with his two teeth. I've been trying to get some pictures of them for a while, but when I put my finger in his mouth he will move his tongue over his teeth. And when he is smiling I will run and grab the camera and then he will play shy. Having his teeth did cure his thumb sucking habit quite quickly, he realized they were sharp and really hurt. These are the best pictures i've got so far..

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Teethin is no fun! But he looks SO stinkin cute with those 2 little teeth :)

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

wow this just let me know how fast he is growing....2 teeth already : )