Thursday, January 5, 2012

Legacy at 6 months

On December 7Th Legacy turned 6 months old. I still don't believe how quickly my baby is growing up, and how fast time is passing, it makes me so sad to think he wont be a baby forever. Everyday he grows and learns something new. He is such a smart and determined little boy. If he See's something he wants he finds a way to get it. A couple days after he turned 6 months he rolled over for the first time, and soon enough we couldn't get him to stop rolling. He is also sitting up on his own, sometimes he gets a little wobbly and falls over, but he loves sitting up and reaching for his toys and playing. I Love this little guy so much, each time I look at him I love him more and more. We are so blessed to have such a special little guy.
December 7Th he was 18.15lbs and 27.40" ... he just keeps growing so fast.
These are the 6 month/ Christmas photos...

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

wow Sheyleena, Legacy is growing so fast, can´t believe that in less than 6 months he´ll be 1 year old....