Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4th Year Anniversary

On May 3rd we celebrated our 4th Anniversary, I still can't believe how fast time seems to pass. We went out for dinner to an Indian restaurant which was SO yummy, we even got a dessert for free cos it was the owners anniversary that day too. The next day we went for pedicures and manicures, afterwards we were suppose to go for a massage, but our massages got cancelled so we rescheduled for the following week. All in all our Anniversary celebration was great! It's crazy to think how much our lives have changed in just 4 years, and how much our love has grown. I love our life together and so thankful for all we have and share. I love you Bryan so much! Happy 4 years married, and I'm looking forward to eternity to come.





1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

Glad you had a good anniversary!!!I really like that Indian restaurant too, it´s very yummy