Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A little Bit About Us

Bryan and I met March 4 2006, on our way to see a Hedley Concert with some friends. Our meeting was a little bit of a set up, but also purely coincidence. We began talking on the computer before we went out on our frist date, March 17 2006. After that we just hit it off, and began dating shortly after I turned 18. Not long after became inseperable, who knew it would end up being for Eternity. Over the next couple months we fell in love. We spent our first christmas together (2006) enjoying each other and both our families. Then on February 25 2007, Bryan's 21st birthday, he surprized me with an adorable proposel. I said yes of course!! And now here we are 6ish months later planning our wedding.
I hope you all continue to read our updates, and share with us yours as well.

Love Bryan and Sheyleena

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you started a blog did you ever get that stuff figured out?