Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wisdom Teeth

In the end of August I had to get all Four of my Wisdom Teeth removed because they were all impacted and pushing my other teeth. So I went to a oral surgeon and he decided he would have to put me under for them. The procedure only took all of 20 minutes, but 2 hours for me to wake up. And even then i still wasn't all their. I don't really remember most of when i was all druged up, but my mom tells me i was pretty high. She says i was pawing at the window and saying weird things, so now we know what Shey is like high. haha well the oral surgeon prescribed me some strong meds which also made me sorta high, so for a week straight my head was in the clouds. It was kinda nice since they were drowsy pills so i could fall asleep anytime any place. Anyways when shey is out of it you can dress her up and do whatever with her, and bryan firgured this out. So he thought it would be funny to put all my jewlery, headbands, hair clips and accessories on me and take pictures. So don't laugh at me, it wasn't my fault i was barley even consicious. And of course you can see how swollen my cheeks were, i looked even worse the next day
.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are too funny!!I love these pictures!!

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

Haha, i look soo young and like a crazy person haha