Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Preference Dance



This past friday night Crystal, Ryan, Bryan and I all went to the black and white singles preference dance. Crystal and I both went and bought new formal gowns to wear. Only to get to the dance and see that most people were only in semi formal rather than formal wear. But that's okay we had fun getting all dolled up! Before the dance Ryan made up all a yummy supper, then we went to the dance. At frist it was a little lame and empty but then it started to fill up. This was my very first young adult dance. I think I like them, I had lots of fun dancing with Bryan. And it looked like everyone else had fun too !

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your dresses are SO cute!! Who is the new boy with Crystal??

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

Thanks, we spent a while shopping for those dresses !!
That was ryan, the guy crystal was seeing, but no longer is..its a long storey.. but he turned out to be a really big jerk. :( sadly