Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gopher Hole Museum!!



OH YESS!
Mom took us to the Gopher Hole Museum on Monday! And Bryan had a GREAT time. He is sooo happy he got to join in the torture us kids suffered through back way when mom drag us there..
No but it was more funny this time.. and oddly really kinda creepy.. The whole town was sorta creepy.. and weirdly revolved around this one Gopher Hole Museum.. and I mean it really was a hole.. It was as small as I remember it.

But don't worry Ranger Lee I know your jealous and sad we went without you... Bryan offered to take you there when you get home. Now you have something to look forward to on you long trek home haha!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those pics are SO creepy~ Please tell me it was free to get in!! But I bet your mom was really happy you guys went. And WOW you are SO red like a little lobster!

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

yes Very creepy!
no it was 2.00 each ..

yeah i got some sun on the weekend