Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rock Band




The other day I was at superstore and I saw that Rock Band was on for $90.00, and I told Bryan about it and he said that was a really good deal. Than the next day while at work Bryan called me and said him and his brother were talking about rock band and he said he really wanted it, and that $90 was a good deal. So after work Bryan and I went over to Superstore to look at it. But sadly the $90 was for the rock band for play station 2.. not 3. So Bryan was all sad. So i finally gave in and bought Bryan his rock band. It was a little more than $90.. but work out to be about the same after we used all our superbucks and gift certificates. So last night we all tried rock band. I'm not so good.. But Ranger lee and Bryan played it for a while and are getting pretty good :)
Yes they were rocking out in the basement all evening haha
Love you too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Lindsey said...

You have to get pictures of that I'm sure it's funny!!

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

Oh it really is.. the concentration is funny. but actually i played it too and i actually like playing the guitar.. but i suck..
when you guys come up.. you guys need to rock out with us :)