Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Banff









I have a fascination with the snow on trees.

Dad, mom, Bryan







Over the Christmas break Mom, Dad, Bryan and I spent a day in Banff. We looked through some stores (even though it was freezing out). Than we drove around looking at the beautiful Mountains, as I would jump out of the truck to take some scenery photos. Than we went to the Hot Springs and spent a while in there. It was funny to see all the ice forming on everyone's hair.. especially Mom's. Her woosh was completely white with ice. Dad got in trouble while we were there.. he crossed the rope to roll in the snow, and the life guard got mad at him. It was pretty funny. After our soak, we went to dinner at Earls. Then headed home. It was a really fun day and it was SO nice to get to play with my camera !

3 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

Yes it was a fun day ,When we finaly got going ,After Dad shoveled the drive way and side walk, the neighbor's drive way and any one else !!!!!!!!!haahha

Lindsey said...

WOW those are really pretty pictures! Jesse and I went to the Hot Springs... I LOVED it we sat in the pool while it snowed one of the coolest experiences ever!!

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

Hey amazing mountains..you really took beautiful pictures from there!!! later I´ll show you some cool sunset photos I took from some cities here in Mexico. I love sunsets!!!