Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twilight Series




So of course their was a huge fuss about the twilight movie that came out.. and about the series. Well I wasn't really interested in reading the books since Vampires etc isn't really my type of books.. but then I was told that it was really good even if it's not your thing. So I asked for the books for Christmas.. and I got the first two books ( Twilight, New Moon). I started reading the first and I couldn't put it down. It was SO good. I finished the first book within a couple days and started on the second book. They really are good, exciting and really cute.. in a weird way... And fun to read. So now I'm just starting the third book ( Eclipse) I hope it's a good one too. I would definitely recommend these books. So when you see them.. buy them, or borrow them .. it's worth it.

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

so you`re starting the 3rd one...super! vampires are not my type either but when Rangerlee gave me the book and I read it was a love story and then during that time we went to see the movie...I really liked it and started to read the book...Im almost done I guess I`ll be reading the last page by friday or before lol I`ll try to get the second one in english too, I cant wait to see what happen next....I got the music sheet from the main theme Bella`s lullaby

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

Yeah they sure are good, and really easy to get into. I'm glad you like'd it.. I think Ranger Lee was worried it wouldnt be a book you'd be interested in. Oh really, have you played it yet.. I heard the song on your blog . . I like it.