Friday, May 8, 2009

1 Year Anniversary


Flower I got Bryan

My Calla Lilies
Picture I got Bryan


Sunday May 3rd was our 1st year anniversary... I can`t believe how quick a year went by. It feels like just days ago we just got married.. Makes me sad time is going by so quick, but happy when I think back on the adventures we`ve had in the past year we`ve been married..
A couple things we`ve done and been in the 1st year we`ve been married..
1) moved into our very first house &home
2) experienced Vancouver together for our honeymoon
2) went on a road trip to Utah & Las Vegas
3) got our very first pet together ( Saphire Rayne )
4) decorated our house for Halloween
5) spent our first Christmas together as a married couple.. including decorating our tree & house.. and opened stalkings & presents on Christmas morning
6) went grocery shopping together every time we need to go :) .. (i sure hope we always do this together its no fun shopping alone)

.........
For our anniversary we weren`t able to go away exactly on the day.. however we`ve been planning a trip to Italy in December as a 1yr anniversary present & Christmas 09`
So while we were at church I had a special helper ( mom ) come over and set up the table all cute, bring up the flowers and balloons I got Bryan. So when we came home for church there was a nice surprise waiting, while I made a yummy breakfast. We had pancakes with whip cream and berries, bacon, and omelets..
...........
About 1 hour later a delivery man dropped off a bouquet of white Calla Lily Flowers. They were so beautiful. And Bryan gave me some glass flowers he made while he was at school.. they are really neat ! We than watched `Marley & me` , `bride wars` both were really cute movies. For dinner we had steak, asparagus, Caesar salad, and Alfredo & cheese pasta. Then German Chocolate cake for desert. It was a nice and quiet anniversary.. quite the contrary to this time last year.

3 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

wow...Im SO happy for you!!...and those glass flowers Bryan did specially for you..they're so neat...beautiful table and I liked everything you wrote and the way you wrote it...lovely Sheyleena I loved the way you guys spent your special day together!!!!

its great that you're planning to go to Italy Buon Viaggio!!! Parli Italiano?? if not start practicing...and spanish too lol...its pretty similar...hey I wanna see those movies too :)

Lindsey said...

You two are cute! I am glad you had a fun anniversary. I LOVE your flowers that you got. And that wedding picture is so pretty what a great idea to blow it up!

Jameson Family said...

I love the decorations. I wish someone would teach me... congrats on the first year!!! can't wait to see babies:)