Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cinderella Moscow Ballet








Monday Nov 9th Bryan and I went to see Cinderella by the Moscow Ballet. I had been looking forward to this for months.. I didn't really know what to expect, since I have never been to a Ballet before.. I've only seen really good local dancers at competitions. It was held at the Jubilee Auditorium, and our seats were pretty good, first balcony, third row up, in the centre. I thought it was absolutely amazing and loved it SO much.. Bryan on the other hand found it long.. but that is to be expected. Sadly your not allowed any pictures so I didn't get any shots, just some pictures from the Internet. It was cute the theatre was full of little girls wearing fancy dresses with their curled.
It was even better that they give 20 parts to local dancers who try out, ages 5 - 20. So their were some little children in it, and wow were they good too.. I couldn't believe the attention span those little kids had considering their age. All in all it was a great night :)
Thanks Bryan for buying me tickets and taking me !

No comments: