Saturday, November 21, 2009

Special Dinner - Nov 7th


Since I had some time alone while Bryan was gone at camp I decided to make a special dinner for him when he got back. To let him know how proud I am of him for doing so great in his calling as the Deacons young men's advisor. And for going on his first young men's camp. I am SO glad he had a good time, and really happy he is enjoying his calling, and of course getting to experience young men's since he didn't when he was young.
For dinner I made one of his favorites; crock pot chicken, with broccoli, rice and salad, dad's special drink, and for desert a brownie treat. It all turned out good.. minus the brownie treat.. the brownies were a little dry ( but they were store bought so.. meh it saved me time making them :O ) . And to end the night we watched Scout Camp (an LDS movie production.. which was pretty lame.. but went good with the weekend)

No comments: