Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bowness Park Picnic














Last Saturday we went to bowness park for a picnic. The weather was great, and it actually wasn't super packed at the park. After we ate we had a water fight,.. courtesy of Bryan getting everyone wet and Easton n Ireland squirting everyone with their water guns. It was pretty funny.. Bryan got mom with a cup of water in the back.. but then she got him even better.. pretty sure by the end of the day Bryan was the most wet once everyone turned on him. After we headed over to the splash park for the kids to play...
Although I'm not in any pictures.. I really was there..

3 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela said...

Can't wait to be back for the family picknicks. I hope that you remembered to bring the right mayonnaise.

Lindsey said...

Ahh the memories of family picnics!! I forgot how beautiful Bowness is.

Jo-Ann said...

Haha yes I had the right mayo but almost forgot the ketchup , Bryan told me that would be bad news he told me , but we had a lot of fun playing , miss the rest of the family tho.