Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mexico 2010 con't


Funny storey - I kept hoping they would have sopes (not spelled right) and sure enough I see the lady making them, but I didn't see any meat, nor is anyone putting meat on it. But I do see some white powder stuff then a liquid going on it. so I think of maybe its like a desert with icing sugar and syrup.. Nope I'm wrong its just cheese and melted butter.. boy was I surprised when I took a bite
Boogie boarding... the ocean had some huge waves, it was super fun

Waiting to go into our room - it was being cleaned

It was nice them doing an extensive clean everyday.. but also annoying when we were hot and just wanted the A/C room




Chili covered fruit.. you can tell by Bryan's facial expression he wasn't all to pleased with the taste.

I was trying to take pictures with one hand while trying to hold on and not fall off :S

For some reason these pictures didn't upload..

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

you wrote it right...its sopes....but what you got was a kind of "migada" but usually our migadas are not fried and we use fresh white cheese.

hey Bryan Chili covered fruit is so yummy lol

Jo-Ann said...

looks like you guys were having a great vacation .