Tuesday, January 4, 2011

November Update

Well this was certainly a very exciting month for our little family :) I can't really recall many things we did this month other than the main headliners.


*On Friday Nov 12, 2010 Bryan and I had the opportunity to go to the Cardston Temple and take out our endowments. It was a really cold day so we don't have any pictures. But I can say it was a very special day, and also very VERY new. I can't really go into details other than how wonderful it felt to be in the Temple. It was also special to have Mom, Ranger Lee and Gabriela their with us - Thanks :). One of my favorite parts was discussing the feeling I felt and some of my thoughts with Bryan on the ride home.


*Of course perhaps the even bigger opportunity we had this month was to be Sealed for Time and All Eternity on November 20, 2010 in the Cardston Temple. Again it was a very very cold day so I don't have many pictures. But Again the spirit warmed our souls. It was really neat and also odd, but very Special that Bryan and I were finally able to be an eternal family. Perhaps this was even a little more special for us at this time - and the reason being I will announce in my next post :)
But I still can't grasp how much my love for Bryan and for the Temple has grown since we got sealed. It was pretty amazing, and I'm so glad we finally had that opportunity. And it's really neat how much you learn at the Temple.. and also how much I still need to learn. Thank you to all that were able to join us and making it that more special, and of course those would weren't able to be there physically but were there in spirit.


Other than those two very speical things I can't recall anything major that we did in November, but it was a great month.

No comments: