Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Suprise :)

10 Week Ultrasound!!
Eating a popsicle in -30 weather... wouldn't be so bad if the popsicle had stayed down...

Mid November I was so frustrated and tired of throwing up everything I ate or drank so I got some items that I had read can help calm nausea.. We have chamomile tea, ginger root, Popsicles, peppermint tea, sour candies, ginger ale, peppermint mints, and breath mints, and of course crackers... I grew out or over regular soda crackers..


So here is our Big announcement.... We will be welcoming Baby Ulrich into the world in June 2011!!!! I can't even put into words our excitement, and thank fullness for this great blessing. We found out we were pregnant in Mid-October, and we even took a couple HPT to make sure before I went into the dr for another test.. and luckily they all came back positive. I first took a pregnancy test after Bryan left for work cos I knew if I was pregnant I wanted to surprise him, and all day it was so hard to keep my mouth shut.. but I finally did it, I did have this whole extravagant way to tell him planned but he got home from work before me so I didn't have much time. So I bought some baby food and a bib, told him to close his eyes and I put the bib on him and opened some baby food and fed him some... he soon figured it out and was ecstatic. From then on it had been really hard to keep such a big secret. After we found it started to make sense some of the symptoms I was having, especially feeling sick and throwing up. Unfortunately the morning sickness was more ever day sickness, and I was having a hard time keeping anything down.. so after 4 months of sickness I finally got a prescription and am feeling much better. On Nov 18Th we had our 10 week ultrasound- which was pretty much the most amazing thing ever to see our Lil baby, and little it sure was. On Dec 23Th we heard the heartbeat for the first time and boy was that ever special too. We have our next ultrasound booked for Jan 20Th, when we will hopefully with baby's cooperation find out the gender. I can't wait till we know what he/she is so we can pick a name, start painting the bedroom and of course go Shopping! We have however bought our car seat and stroller since it was 50% off.. pictures to follow.
Most of you probably already knew this.. but those of you who didn't ...Suprise :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm SO excited for you guys!!

Jo-Ann said...

Yes we are all so excited about you guys having a little one .

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

Yay!!!!!! we´re very excited too....and personally I´m very happy to finally meet a new nephew or niece??? from when he or she is a little baby,cause I met the rest of the kids when they were older, and still waiting to meet Corbin and Coleson :(