Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Count Down - 7 months

Every day it seems our wedding date gets closer and closer. Today it is only 7 months away - YaY!! We are still doing our planning and gathering ideas. Things aren't to crazy yet..but i'm sure once it comes closer it will be. Luckley Bryan's Aunt is a wedding planner and is letting us use all her decorations for FREE! Sweet deal eh!
.......
I still cannot believe it is only 7 months away, just yesturday it seems we were getting engaged. I'm sure this month will go pretty fast too.
I still have'nt found my dress, but i have a couple in mind. If only i could have more than one, they're all so pretty.
We found the place we're having the reception at. The name is really hard to say, but its pretty nice. It's right on bowness park, over looking the river !! It will be nice.
.....
next month will be one month closer!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am so excited for you!! Hopefully all the planning goes smoothly!!