Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bryans 22 Birthday



On Saturday Feb 23, I suprised Bryan with a snowboarding trip to sunshine for the day for his birthday. Sadly I had to tell him the night before so i could actually get him to get up at 6am on a saturday, other wise it would be pretty hard to make him bring his snowboarding stuff that early without him knowing. Ranger Lee, Bryce and Ally came as well. We all had a pretty good time. There was a lot of waiting on Bryan and Ranger Lee's part. But they had fun too. I think more or less I was the most sore the next day. We all had some good falls... some more than others. At the end of the day we decided we would do the ski out. For some this was a good idea and was very fun.. but for me.. not so much fun.. It took a very very long time and I seriously thought i was going to die.. Half way through Bryan and Bryce decided to take a harder route down.. so that left me all alone going down the ski out.. with noone to tell me to hurry up.. so i took my time falling while people Wizzed by me knocking me off my feet. But besides the ski out i had a good time. I looked hawt in my new gear. Bryan had a great time.
On monday Feb 25, Crystal and I made Bryan a specialy birthday dinner... yummy steak, cooked and seasoned baby potoatoes, corn, fruit pizza and ice cream cake. I also got him the Time Crisis game.. so Ranger Lee and him can play. And play they did.. they love it so far. I even played it once.. it's actually pretty good.
Happy Birthday Bryan. I hope you enjoyed your Birthday.
Maybe in a couple years we'll have some money to go away for your Birthday.

more pictures to follow from snowboarding

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like LOTS of fun and that dinner sounded SO yummy!!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!