Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Frankenstein!!

Of all the days for a car accident, it had to be Valentines Day. This is how it went. I was running a little behind for work that morning. I park accross the street and of course cos of all the snow we just had my car was filled with snow all around it, so i had trouble even getting my car onto the road, but I finally did. So of course I couldn't get down the alley since all the snow piled up in front of the alley. So I was going to go the very long way around.. but Noo noo I decided to flip around and take the normal way. Which is when I stopped at the stop sign- it was all clear untill I just turned and then bam.. the truck was right there and I tried to stop, and he tried to swerve out of the way. But in slow motion I just slid right into him. Not much damage was done. But I was in a pretty bad mood, and pretty sad too. The guy was really nice, he didn't really care about the damage to his truck - which wasn't much. I think it might have been me crying that made him not really care much. Guys are always suckers for girls when they cry. But anyways.. Ranger Lee took some tie wraps and sewed my car back together. Now Adam Gregory's new name is Frankenstein :(:(

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Bummer... and of all days huh? Poor little red car!!