Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cutting Bryan's Long Luscious Hair

Intial buzz :(:(
smile :):)

I quit so Ranger Lee had to take over and blend.

Look at all his hair.. thats not even all of it!

The almost after product :( so short
Every other day it seems Bryan is always bugging me to cut his hair, or just trim it. Even though I don't know how to cut boy hair. But then Sunday his hair was just too to long so he asked me to buzz it. I said no, then finally he got on my nerves enough so I told him I would. I was just thinking buzz it a bit so its not as long.. But no NO it turned out really really short. He likes it, but its just a little to short for me. I like the sides, but I wish the top was longer. Anyways though, Ranger Lee showed me how to cut boy hair and blend and what not. So next time I guess it's all my turn. Rather than Ranger Lee taking over. He did a nice job though.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like the short haircut!! I am not into the shaggy look on guys I think they look dirty!! Hey I like your new cabinet thingy in your bathroom!!

Bryan, Sheyleena, Legacy, & Ryland said...

I don't usually like the shaggy look either, but when ever we'd go anywhere, Bryan would let me straighten his hair, and then it looked good :(.

Yeah when Ranger Lee got home there wasnt enough room for both our stuff, so I through a bunch of stuff out to make room.. then a week later we got that, and now its pretty much empty cos we have nothing else to put on it.. I wanted to get a wall cabnit but this was cheaper :)