Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bryan's 1 Year anniversary of his Baptism/ Confirmation


Bryan and Me after his confirmation

Elder Dumkee, Bryan, Elder Scott

Right After

Just before

Bryan, Me

Dad, Bryan, Mom


Elder Scott, Bryan, Elder Dumkee

Bryan In front of the font

Bryan, Me, Bryce


Well Yesturday March 3rd was Bryan's one year mark from his baptism. And today is his one year mark from his Confirmation date. So today Bryan has officailly been an member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for One whole Year! Good Job Bryan I'm sooo Soo very proud of you, and your commitment to change your lifestyle, and let the light of Christ shine through you. I was really happy back way when we first started dating and you came to church to sit with me so I didn't have to go alone. And then Even happier when you started to listen and meet with the missionaries. I knew that it wouldn't be long before you would want to learn more, cause I couldn't ever imagine you to be a type of person to deny something so Real! I love you Sooo much and I'm So happy I get to Marry you - Espeically you being a really cute Mormon Boy. I hope you and I continue to grow in the gospel ( and I know we will) And I can't wait for you to baptize all of our children ( all meaning only 4 Bryan.. not 5.. or..6..) :):) Love you lots..

And soon Bryan I will have your scrapbook done.

Here are some pictures to remember that day You got to wear All white!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats Bryan!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.