Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dad's 55th Birthday

Click to play Dad birthday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!


For Lunch Frienty took us all out for Pauls Pizza. Frienty told Paul that it was dad's birthday.. so he came by with the staff and a birthday cake and we all sang to him. I think dad was a little embarassed. Later that night Crystal got a babysitter so we could take dad to a fancy restuarnt.. but in the end.. we ended up going to Treasures of Chine down Mcleod Trail, which was a buffet. We all had a good time. Dad I hope your birthday was something special for you! Sunday I think we'll celebrate it again when mom gets back from lethbridge. Happy Birthday Dad!
Just think now you can get the seniors discount!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Clare!! We tried to call but I guess you guys were out to dinner!! I am excited about the seniors discount maybe he can share with us!!