Monday, March 24, 2008

Trial Centre Pieces







For a while now i've been trying to figure out what to do for the centre pieces. I really wanted to put key limes, or lime slices in water with a flower or something close to that. But after meeting with Bryan's Aunt she said it wouldnt be a good idea. So we scratched that idea, and we were going to use three cylinders all different heights and put brown rocks in one, then pink in the other and green in the third with some type of flower in water. But that idea got scratched since the green we want is no where to be found. So his aunt emailed me a picture of a 20" cylinder that we could put roses in water with rocks in the bottom and a light in. And well roses are nice and all.. I wanted calla lilies or orchads which are not cheap. So Bryan and I went to all the store which sold fake flowers and we found really cute calla lilies at Micheals. So we bought a bunch, took some twigs off the tree and got the 20" cyldiner and tried to make it work. This is what we're thinking of doing. But with white rocks in the bottom so we could still put a light in the bottom. And of course the twings wouldn't be floating (hopefully)



Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

I say do the limes.. there is NO reason you can't all the girls here do it!! And it's super cute and something different!! I will see if I can find a pic of Laurens center pieces cause she used them and it was darling!!