Thursday, April 24, 2008

Building our Box

then nails
Ranger Lee sawing

pretending to measure

actually measuring

sawing


For the cerimony I wanted Bryan, Bishop Angivine and I to all stand on risers so everyone even in the back could see. Well good luck to us I couldn't find and risers, they were either to big or to small. So I figured we'd just make some. So Ranger Lee and I went away on woring on them. We used old 2x4's from the back of the shop.. which had a million nails in them.. So little old weak me spent forever trying to get the nails out of all the board. Finally we go to building it! It's not quite done yet, we have some more screws to screw in and put the top board on it. Then I've got some white fabric i'm going to staple on it.. then drape some pink around the edges... Hopefully it will turn out. Thanks Ranger Lee for helping.. or should I say.. Letting me help too!!


No comments: