Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back Street Boys Concert!!
















Last Tuesday Bryan and I went to see the Back Street Boys at the Saddle dome. It was pretty fun. Girlious opened for them.. which was WAYYY to much for me to handle. During the break in between we had lots of fun taking silly pictures. Which is surprising for Bryan to take lots of pictures.. since he's not really into taking pictures. Once the boys came on stage it was even more fun. Everyone was standing the whole time and dancing. I danced to.. Bryan.. not to much. The BSB allot of old songs/ hits and danced the whole time.. including doing old dance routines haha. Plus during the show each member did a solo song from each of their solo albums. All in all I had a great time. Thanks Babe for coming with me. :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You guys are hilarious!! And good for you Bryan for going with :O)