Thursday, September 18, 2008

Learning Spanish :S

For a long time i've been wanting to learn spanish.. and just havn't got my act together and went and bought a self learning CD.. Well on Saturday after dropping Lindsey and Corbin off at the airport.. Ranger Lee, Bryan and I went to Chapters to buy some spanish CDs.... Ranger Lee and I bought the same work book ( or what we thought was a work book) and the same CD's... and well... I went to try it out on Sunday night.... and ... ITS SUPER HARD! .. .. what ever happened to starting with the alphabet and working from there.. or saying hello how are you.. .. NOPE these books and CDs jump right in and expect you to know some vocab already. So now I dont know how i'm going to learn. Luckly my friend Jamie is taking a spanish course in University and is giving me her notes.. and some websites... one of which is the website for her text book. So we'll see if in a couple weeks i'm doing any better...

soo.. Hasta luego. Chau

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Maybe you should start with a childrens spanish book first!!