Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Easton & Ireland come for a SLEEPOVER !!













On Friday we had both Easton & Ireland over for a sleepover. It was really fun having then over for the night. We picked them up about 5 o'clock and headed to superstore to grab some food colouring and sprinkles to make halloween cookies. After that we headed to Kimmers to grab a movie for them to watch while the cookies baked. Ireland got a princess movie.. which Easton didn't mind to much. Once we got home we started making the Sugar cookies, which they both helped measure and poor the ingridents in the bowl. After the dough was all ready I realized that I don't have a rolling pin.. So we filled a pop bottle with water and used that.. haha. The kids helps choose the icing colour and helped ice the cookies a little bit.. they were getting messy so Bryan and I iced them and the kids put all the sprinkles on them. They turned out really yummy and cute. We watched a bit of the Princess movie.. and then we watched some spiderman. Then it was bed time. Neither put up to much of a fuss.. they just wanted me to sleep on the single mattress we put beside our bed, so I had to squish inbetween them both while Bryan got the whole bed to himself. After they fell alseep I snuck away. Till Easton started to cry in his sleep we brought him into our bed. ( He sure is a bed hog) then Ireland woke up and I moved down to her bed and slept with her ( she is also a bed hog). Getting then both bathed, clothed, fed (including myself) and their toys cleaned up all before 8:30 was a little hard. Since Bryan had to leave early to help dad. I was solo getting them ready. So I guess I somewhat know what its like to be a mom for a night/ morning. All in all it was really fun. Bryan and I are excited to have them for more sleep overs now that we know we can handle it :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a fun night!!