Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE FALL COLOURS!!




This weekend while the boys were at Priesthood, Mom and I went to dinner than stopped by Micheals ( my favorite place to window shop.. and of course shop). It being Fall with all the fall colours (my favorite season) and Thankgiving coming up this weekend.. I figured I should change out my Centrepeice. So I got a Fall/ Thanksgiving one. It turned out really nice and I had left overs to put in my old Vause. Here are some pictures cos I love it so much. Just ask Ranger Lee and Bryan.. they watched my put it together and now think I am officially Crazy! Oh well.. Hurray for being a Martha Stewart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Lindsey said...

I'm jealous it's SUPER cute!!