Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Found a Bug!!





A couple months back I was heading into the office and I noticed this HUGE bug by my car. It was really big and I had never seen it around here. It looked like these big bugs we used to find while camping in Southern Alberta at Writing on Stone... and in B.C.. I didn't have a chance to get a good picture of it other than one on my phone. A couple hours later I went to see it and it had disapeared. Well.. on Thursday I was heading into the office again and I saw the same bug. This time I wasn't going to miss the chance of a picture. So I measured how long it was.. 3 1/2 " (sick hey) and I took plenty of pictures. Bryan really wanted to see this bug so I couldn't let it go.. so I got it into a box and kept it in the office. It was getting really loud scratching the box so I put it in the back room. I could still hear it so I put it outside (still in the box). I wasn't sure what it ate.. so I put a lady bug in there... felt bad for the lady bug and scouped it out. So needless to say I didn't feed it. .. And well the inevidable happened.. it Died :(

And thats my storey of the Bug.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That thing is HUGE!! It looks like a bug from the rainforest not Canada!

Jo-Ann said...

Awa Baby I can't belive you are a bug killer, he was such a cute little thing lol needless to say we will not let you take care of any of our bugs.lol