Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bryan Turns 23 !

Happy 23rd Birthday Bryan.
I hope you have enjoyed your Birthday week. I love you so much and I look forward to celebrating many many more Birthdays with you !
I hope your birthday week you have felt super special because you are super special to me.
Here are just 23 reasons why you are special to me and why I love you soo much..
( in no particular order)
1. You make me soo Happy
2. I love seeing you smile
3. I LOVE your dimples and Big Brown EYES
4. Your my Husband and I`m your wifey and I love it when you call me wifey..
5. You can always make me smile
6. When i`m mad you know how to make me forget it
7.You apologize when we have a fight
8. You cook for me
9. You are so silly and I LOve it
10. I love it when you hold me
11. Your so smart
12. You know when i`m upset or mad without me saying a word
13. You always want to know what i`m thinking about when i`m quiet
14. You hold my hand when we goes places or when we`re driving in the car
15. I love how you go grocery shopping with me
16. I love it when You trap me inside your arms when we grocery shop
17. You drive whenever we go places even when you don't want to.
18. You let me rant about work until I feel better
19. You like helping me scrapbook when I actually get around to it
20. Your learning how to share the blankets with me better
21. You go places with me even when you don't want to go ( ex. the sweethearts ball)
22. You like hanging out with my family and you get along good with all of them
23.Your soo good with all our nieces and nephews, and I know you will be a Great father someday.
and one more reason for good luck
24. Just because I LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

that was really sweet from you...23 reasons...I bet he really enjoyed his b-day week...say Happy Birthday from me
xoxo

Lindsey said...

So Sweet~ Happy Birthday Bryan :O)

Jo-Ann said...

aw that was so very sweet to say about your love of your life ,like a hallmark moment.