Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Dinner at Our House

Blaze boxing
Clayton and Stryder boxing
Mom & dad boxing
Dad showing off him boxing moves

Me kicking dad's butt at boxing
Stryder playing tennis
Me and Stryder playing tennis
dad and me playing tennis
mom and me playing tennis

Stryder and Blaze playing rock band

Ranger Lee this picture is for you.. we finally re-filled our candy jars, and we don't want to re-fill them when you leave.. so Bryan put a note here just for you haha. .. although I'm sure you will ignore it. :)

Natanya



Today we had Stake Conference so Bryan and I thought we should invite everyone over for a family dinner. Well it didn't turn out to be a family dinner.. it was more of a half family dinner. Everyone couldn't make it. But it was still good.. Mom, dad, Clayton, Stryder, Blaze and Natanya came over. We had chicken enchiladas, asparagus, carrots, salad, then for desert we had brownies with peanut butter marsh mellow icing. After the boys wanted to the drums for rock band. Then we turned on the wii and we played tennis and boxing. Mom and dad both played tennis and boxing for the first time. I must admit it was really funny to watch.. mom kept moving closer and closer to the t.v. ... I really thought she was going to put her hand through the t.v. Thankfully she didn't. Boxing was even more funny to watch. Stryder, Blaze and Clayton all played boxing too. Stryder really liked boxing but you could tell him arms were getting really tired it was cute. Blaze really didn't understand how to play and would always get distracted by the controllers and the buttons on them. All in all it was a good night. Thanks guys for joining us for dinner.

4 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

Thanks guys we had a fun time last night, and supper was great . love you guys

Lindsey said...

Your dinner sounded really YUMMY!! I LOVE the pictures of your mom & dad playing Wii those are priceless!

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

ups I dont know what did I do that my comment was deleted...but I was telling you that it seems that your mom and Dad had lots of fun..I wish I could met Clayton`s kids....and for sure Ranger Lee ignored Brian`s note lol...I miss you guys