Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Hearts Ball

Eating Smores
Eating Smores

My Marshmallows
But he made a mess
Almost got it all in one shot
Bryan and His Wulfum
Bryan trying to Whip Cream me
Ready Set Go

Roasting Wulfums
Brrr
Our fire..
The smore stuff and Wulfum Stuff
Clayton and Tasha

Mom and Dad
Gabriela and Me
Bryan and Me
Gabriela and Ranger Lee

On Friday we went to the Sweet Hearts ball, it was more or less the same as every other year. It was nice having our table full with family. Unfortunately it was the same band that played.. maybe some year they will get a band who plays some newer age music we will actually dance to. After the dinner we took off pretty early ( Bryan, Me, Ranger Lee, and Gabriela ). We drove home changed out of our dresses and drove back into town to play some Lazar tag. Lazar tag was pretty fun.. I got ninth place so I was pretty proud of myself.. Ranger Lee got second he did pretty good.. and lets just say Bryan and Gabriela did well too ha ha. It really was fun though, besides the really annoying young teenagers who were Annoying ! Then we went to 7 eleven for some Canadian Slurpee's ( even though it was Freezing outside ). Then we had a fire outside and roasted marshmallows, made smore's and roasted Wulfums.. It was lots of fun, really cold, and really late so that was our fun filled night. Here are a couple of pictures...

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

I liked to be at the ball with all the family..I agree with you about the music lol and I had lots of fun after....I guess I need to improve my game lol, but I really enjoyed it..I like my slurpee I couldnt believe myself that I was having that cold drink in the snow..crazy
Smores and Wulfums are the best....I promise not to start a fire the next time lol...thank you for that awesome night!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!