Sunday, July 4, 2010

Garage Sales

Two 14 x 20" wood picture frames - I plan on replacing the photos with ones I've took
($5.00 each)
New prop for photos - I can't wait to take some cute pictures with this desk. It will be Perfect for back to school photos and/or Kindergarten Photos
($5.00)
More Photo Props - Long stemmed flowers
($0.25)
Large tin can - I can't decided whether I want to use this for photos or paint it another color and put some sticks, and use it in our bathroom as a decoration...
($0.50)
Travel size Trouble ( $0.25)
Total Spent $16.00

Last weekend Bryan went on a white water rafting/camping trip in B.C. with all the youth. They left Friday and came back Sat - And he had a lot of fun! They had class 4 rapids, and luckily they all got home safe. Unfortunately Bryan didn't take a camera so we have no pictures.
So that left me home alone for a weekend! It actually wasn't to lonely - I had some friends over on Friday night, and Saturday I went to check out garage sales with our good friends Jay & Erica. There was so many of them we didn't even have time to catch all of them in the couple hours we were there. I got some good deals - and now I just can't wait till another nice weekend for more sales..

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

great deals!!! I love garage sales, you can find many good things, it was funny to see the desk :)