Monday, March 18, 2013

August & September 2012

In August we tried to get out to the splash parks in Airdrie and Calgary to let Legacy play, for some reason anytime we went it would be beautiful out and then in minutes it was cold and windy (that's Alberta for ya). We had a family get together at Great Grandma Ulrich's house, it was nice to reconnect with family we hadn't seen in a while, and Legacy had lots of fun playing.





In September I went to work full time and so we needed to find a day home for Legacy. It was a really tough decision, choosing a stranger to watch our sweet little boy, but we found a great day home. So in about mid September Legacy started at his day home, it was rough at first (mostly for me), but after about a week he wasn't even crying when I dropped him off, and soon he didn't want to come home when I came to pick him up. He had tons of fun playing with his friends, and through the months it helped with his speech and learning new things. As summer came to a close, we were sad to see it go. Near the end of September we sold our Mazda and bought a 2009 Saturn Outlook SUV (8 passanger), it was bittwer sweet for me because I loved my car and the outlook seemed so big at first.

No comments: