Monday, March 18, 2013

June & July 2012



I know I'm more than just a little late on updating.. but for my purposes I will hopefully briefly update what we've been up to each month. After Legacy's birthday, I went back to work part time :( . Lucky for Legacy he got to spend lots of time with Grandma Falk who watched him while I worked in the summer. They had lots of fun together, and in all honestly I missed Legacy way more than he missed me. On the day's I wasn't working and got to spend with Legacy we mostly played at home with all his new toys. We celebrated Father's Day & Grandma Ulrich birthday. Legacy was delighted that Grandma Ulrich let him have first dibs at her cake.. All in all June and July were great months. Legacy got the hang of walking pretty quick and by the beginning of July he was a pro walker.

No comments: