Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Tree












On Friday Bryan and I went Christmas Tree and decoration shopping. We went to almost any store in Calgary that sold decorations and tree's... There was so many different trees to choose from, but ever since we got mom her white Christmas Tree i've always wanted one too. I don't know what it is about it, maybe it's because my eyes always focus on the white tree rather than any other artificial tree, but thats what I really wanted. However Bryan on the other hand didn't want a white one.. they now have Black Christmas Tree's (yuck i know) and so of course he wanted that one. But... luckily he gave in and got me the one I really wanted. However Bryan got to choose the colours... so our Christmas colours are Silver, Light Blue, and a Peutter colour. We set up our tree and decorated it the second we got home. It was really fun decorating our own tree. We still have to get a tree topper... and I think I need to wrap some boxes to put under it since it's soo bare. Here are some photos

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your tree is beautiful! It's something different I love it!!