Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meteor !!

On Thursday night Bryan and I were driving to my parents house around 5:30 pm so it was dark already. Then out of no where the sky just light up and then we saw this burst of fire come out of the sky and shoot down ward and then disappear. It looked like it landed just come by. We had no idea at that time what it was so we thought we'd drive to look for it. We couldn't so we left. Right when we got to my parents house my mom asked if we heard about the Meteor that hit just outside Airdrie. We then realized it was a Meteor that we saw. I guess the Meteor didn't really hit just outside Airdrie, because it was seen in Manitoba, Sask., and Southern Alberta. It was pretty cool to see. Here is the link to a video I got off You Tube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSL3b6bCR7s

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cool!! It even made it on American mews!!

Lindsey said...

oops news :O)