Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scream Fest










Last last Saturday Bryan and I went on a double date with Ranger Lee and Brittany. We went to Jack Asters for dinner. (which we waited for an hour for a table ... no I'm not even exaggerating) But it was fun getting to draw on the table waiting for our food. Then we went to Lazer Tag, which we got in for free because the game had already started so we didn't play a full game. But it was really fun. Since my hair is so light it glowed in the dark.. so I was pretty easy to spot. After Lazer Tag we headed down to C.O.P to Scream Fest. It was really cold out by the time we got there.. so I was bundled up and STILL so cold. The lines were crazy, so then it wasn't as good because people were right behind you the whole time so it wasnt very scary. But it was still fun. Then we ended the night getting some Hot Chocolate to warm up. It was a pretty fun night. Lazer Tag was by far the funnest !!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like SO much fun! But I hate haunted houses!! Rangerlee"s date is BEAUTIFUL!! I love you tuque is bright and pretty!