Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Bedding !


just seeing how we look in the bedding


On Saterday we were out getting pot light trims and saw a guy with a sign saying Linins n Things was having a blowout sale. So we went over there and it turns out they are going bankrupt. So everything was on sale... We eneded up finding this bedding set that I loved. We got a really good deal on it. We paid 120ish for a king size 16 peice set. Then we found the curtains to match for cheap to. I'm so excited I love it. And it's our first bedding set together. No more boy bedding for us !! Even though we don't have a king size bed we eventually will. So for now we're not using the sheets, just the pillows and the comforter.. which works out good because we both are bad with sharing blanket so this way it's way huge for our bed, we both get more than enough !

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Very nice I love the colors!! A king size bed is a MUST! Jesse & I LOVE ours!