Friday, July 3, 2009

Airdrie 2009 Rodeo






On Tuesday Bryan, Ranger Lee, Gabriela and I all went to the Airdrie Rodeo. I had never been and had really no clue what it was like.. well.. first off it was FREEZING cold. And so it was hard to even enjoy it. .. but it was pretty fun.. I was able to get a few good pictures. I wish I could have went down where all the professional photographers were taking pictures.. Then I wouldn't have all the bars in my way. We only stayed for a short while.. and didn't even see the bull riding. However lucky we left when we did since shortly after it started to rain. It would be nice to see the Stampede rodeo.. maybe some day :)

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

I agree with you I was freezing ...A LOT...specially because of my "light sweater" ...good that I have a better one now...lol...I really like the pictures ..not thinking about the cold and rain I enjoyed A LOT the rodeo :)

Lindsey said...

Burr it looks SUPER cold! I love your action shots geez they look like they are from a magazine :O)