Friday, July 10, 2009

Taylor Swift !!!








Wednesday night we headed off to stampede to see Taylor Swift. We had a little bit of time before the concert so we walked around the stampede for a bit. And of course it started to rain.. so far all during stampede it's been raining off and on. So we met up with mom and auntie pat inside the round-up-centre.. . and looked around for a bit. They always have some really cool stuff and then LOTS of Nick-knacks. I saw a couple things that would be nice to have.. but of course everything is usually so expensive. I did get some "bump-its", they are always advertised on TV. You put them in your hair for volume.. or as some would call it to get the "Utah Girl Look" . So far I like them.... And it beats teasing my hair a bunch.
At the concert sadly we had really far away seats that were pretty high.. but at least I could see ! Kelly pickler and a new band called Gloriana, who were both really good :) Taylor Swift put on a great performance with lots of costume changes, some back up dancers, little skits. I'm so glad Bryan got me the tickets- So thanks Bryan :) And at the very end she had water rain on her stages as she stood under it a sang. I bet that felt nice after 2 hours of singing and dancing around.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a fun concert to go to! And I wanted to get those bump it things too but I wasn't sure if they really worked? Do they stay put? Can you see them through your hair?