Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter/ My 22nd Birthday













This past weekend was Easter and my birthday!! On Good Friday we had a yummy Turkey dinner with Bryan's family, and hung out with them for the majority of the day. On Saturday (my actual Birthday) we watched some Conference, went out for lunch with some friends, watched some more Conference.. all the while Bryan every so often would surprise me with a birthday presents.. along with sparklers attached to them. Which lit my card on fire a little bit :O
Saturday night Bryan went to Priesthood, so I hung out with Mom, Crystal and the kids.. We also finally died my hair brown, which I had been wanting to do for a Long time! On Sunday we watched some more Conference, then headed off to Mom and Dad's for dinner and to celebrate. Mom made ham, potatoes, veggies, and then some lemon meringue pie rather than cake. For my birthday I got a Diana F+ film camera w/ a bunch of lens' and other fun toys for it, a new camera bag that has lots of room for lens' and my camera's, two necklaces that Mom made (they are both super cute), the Taylor Swift CD I lost, the Justin Bieber Cd's (yupp I sure do like that kid, his songs are just so catchy), a new book to read (The Absent), and the New Moon movie. It was a great Birthday, I sure did get spoiled. On Monday Bryan and I hung out for most the day, then drove around so I could try out my new camera. Then I thought we were settling down for a evening of TV watching, but Bryan had planned a surprise get together with some friends, for me. Thank you everyone for making my Birthday wonderful!

2 comments:

Jameson Family said...

happy belated birthday!!! i hope you had a great day

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

we are happy that you had a great birthday with many nice presents....for sure we miss being there celebrating with you